Sprint is hiring bloggers. Here's what I just got in my inbox: "Saw your resume on Monster, and wanting to see if you might be interested in a Marketing Analyst II positon at Sprint.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for developing and implementing strategies around Blogs, Chat Rooms, Bulletin Boards and other non-traditional online media opportunities for the new local company. These efforts will establish an incremental presence for the new local company and drive incremental, targeted traffic to the New Local Company web site. In addition to setting the strategy, these efforts would include monitoring content and managing talent/content for Blogs, chat rooms and etc. as appropriate.
1. BA/BS or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
2. Up to 10+ years of progressive, relevant work experience.
3. Proven marketing skills
4. Strong online strategy and program development skills.
5. Sound planning, decision and analytical making capabilities.
6. Prior experience in online strategy, including Blogs/Chats/etc.
7. Exemplary oral, written and presentation skills.
8. Creative and innovative change agent background.
If you feel you meet the above position requirements, please e-mail your resume to
I look forward to hearing from you.
- I don't understand why if she "saw my resume" I now have to email it to her.
- In second grade for career day I said I wanted to be Marketing Anaylist II.
- Will Sprint "get" blogging? After the utter crapitude of their recent viral attempt they could definitely use the help.